Lincoln House B&B has seven comfortable guest rooms available on a bed and breakfast basis, accommodating a maximum of 14 people. The B&B comprises:-
- two en-suite double rooms with shower & WC.
- a superior ensuite room with magnificant views of Catbells.
- one family/triple room with one double bed, two single beds en-suite with shower.
- one en-suite twin room with shower & WC.
- one standard double room with private bathroom. Dressing gown provided. Magnificant views of Skiddaw.
- two standard single rooms with shared shower room.
Every room has magnificent views of the Lake District fells from the bedroom windows. Views don’t come much better than this anywhere in the Lake District!
The house is Victorian, but has full central heating with all rooms having a colour television and coffee/tea making facilities. We also have private parking available.
Our B&B Prices offer excellent value for money.